Healing the World : Medical
What is Medicine as a Career ?Defining Medicine as a career, the legend William Osler once said - "The practice of Medicine is an art, not a Trade; a calling not a Business; a calling in which your heart will be exercised equally with your head." Medicine is a career that offers opportunities to improve peoples health and save lives.
Why Medicine as a Career ?In the recent years, India has produced the most prestigious medical professionals & is also budding as an ultimate destination for medicine research. Thus, there is an immense scope for medicine professional to cure ailments and advice on healthier lifestyles.
Skills Required for Medical Professionals
- Compassion & Understanding pain of others & Zeal to serve People.
- Critical thinking & Working Diligently under pressure.
- Leadership Quality with Practical Skills & Communication Skills.
NEET - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Annual Medical Entrance Exam in India
- Gateway for Medical Aspirants courses :
• M.B.B.S. • B.D.S. • B.A.M.S.
• B.H.M.S. • B.P.Th. • B.V.Sc.
• B.Sc. Nursing • B.O.Th. • B.A.S.L.P.
- Paper type Objective and assertion reason (PCB)
- Duration : 3 hrs (Offline / pen & paper method)
- Is held on 1st Sunday of May
Yes...!!! "We have Thousands of Toppers"
"To research and develop the quality education methodology and processes and offer the best education and counseling to the aspirants of various entrance exams in the field of science. We strive to define the highest possible "
Well-balanced approach of teaching, explanation and self-practice we ensure that your child is prepared throughly for his syllabus well before his exams and can be relaxed at home. With very less or no homework from our side, the student has time to pursue extra-curriculum activities in his spare time.