Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)MHT CET 2019 will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra on May 11 for admissions to engineering, health sciences and pharmacy programmes available across the state engineering colleges of Maharashtra.
The new MH-CET is a two step process
- Paper I : It consists of 2 Sections : Physics and Chemistry. Each section has 50 Questions. Paper I has only 90 Mins to solve.
- Paper II : It consists of 50 Questions of Mathematics. Students have 90 mins to solve Paper II.
- Every question in Paper I will be worth 1 mark. Every question in Paper II will be worth 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking. Maximum marks available will be 200.
- The portion of MH - CET is same as JEE.
Yes...!!! "We have Thousands of Toppers"
"To research and develop the quality education methodology and processes and offer the best education and counseling to the aspirants of various entrance exams in the field of science. We strive to define the highest possible "
Well-balanced approach of teaching, explanation and self-practice we ensure that your child is prepared throughly for his syllabus well before his exams and can be relaxed at home. With very less or no homework from our side, the student has time to pursue extra-curriculum activities in his spare time.